In the Middle & High School Section, the academic education is divided into two sections: from 6th to 9th grade (Middle School) and the Diploma Program (IB) in the 10th and 11th grades (High School); the latter are two years of disciplinary deepening, designed so that students become actively aware of their role as future professionals and members of a society.
Middle & High School at the Colegio Internacional Cañaverales stands out for:
- To develop a vision of education from the perspective that the world is a great learning context.
- To provide a balanced curriculum of areas of knowledge including languages, humanities, sciences, technology, mathematics and arts.
- To promote a culture of reasoning.
- To propose a debate that addresses the factual and human sciences from an open and proactive view.
- To encourage the deployment of self-management and research skills through different disciplinary and interdisciplinary units of inquiry.
- To enable the discovery of the abilities, attitudes and interests of students to put them at the service of others through CAS and MINDFULNESS activities.
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.